The Ad Council’s Seminar Series on Effective Public Service Communications consists of briefings throughout the year on various public service communications and social media topics to the nonprofit and federal government community.
Year-End Fundraising: Make it Your Best Yet
Join the Ad Council and digital fundraising experts from Blue State Digital (BSD) for top tips and lessons to make the most out of your year-end program, even if you are already in full swing. You'll get helpful hints into what nonprofits--of multiple sizes--can try and test to get the most out of your donor base, and how you should be planning for the next few months to make it your best yet.
During this informative breakfast session, you'll learn how to:
- Send more effective fundraising emails;
- Go beyond the A/B test and better understand your audience;
- Make the most out of Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday;
- Create more effective, cross-channel campaigns.
Blue State Digital
406 7th Street, NW, 2nd Floor
Nearest metro: Archives (Green/Yellow line) or Gallery Place Chinatown (Red line)
If you will be joining via Livesteam, we will send out the link the day before the event.
Click here to RSVP. This briefing is free!
If you would like to be added to our invite list for our next briefing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past topics have included:
- Mobilizing Online Communities (watch the presentation)
- Behavioral Economics (watch the presentation)
- Demystifying Big Data (watch the presentation)
- Leveraging the Laugh: A Conversation with Funny or Die
- SMS Programs for Social Change
- Why Content Calendars Make Your Content Suck
- Crisis Communications
- Social Media ROI
- Mobile Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Website Makeovers